This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are entering a Kansas college or university the following academic school year. Applicants must be accounting majors, rank high in ACT or SAT scores, and demonstrate participation in leadership activities. Financial need is not a consideration. Please note that the deadline for application and the deadline for submission of ACT/SAT scores are different; see website for details.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$500 - $1,300|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a Kansas college or university and rank high in ACT or SAT scores.