This scholarship is for college juniors in Kansas who are majoring in accounting. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending an independent Kansas college or university and demonstrate academic success in their accounting curriculum. Applicants must be nominated by an appropriate faculty or staff member. Scholarship selection will be based on applicants' grades in English, rhetoric, business, and economics courses; involvement in extracurricular activities; willingness to comply with standards of professional responsibility; and overall moral character.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must be nominated by an appropriate staff/faculty member.