This scholarship for is for undergraduate students who are majoring in horticulture, plant science, or journalism with an interest in developing their skills with further education toward a career in home garden media communications. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be attending a technical school or community college full- or part-time, have a 3.0 GPA, plan to complete undergraduate studies in the institution administering the scholarship, be responsible students and citizens, and be or have been involved in campus student activities and/or community organizations. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit a minimum of two written compositions or photographs. Published works are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural and Horticultural Plant Breeding
- Applied Horticulture/Horticultural Business Services, Other
- Applied Horticulture/Horticulture Operations, General
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Broadcast Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
- Health Communication
- Horticultural Science
- Journalism, Other
- Mass Communication/Media Studies
- Organizational Communication, General
- Ornamental Horticulture
- Plant Genetics
- Plant Molecular Biology
- Plant Nursery Operations and Management
- Plant Pathology/Phytopathology
- Plant Physiology
- Plant Protection and Integrated Pest Management
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Political Communication
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Radio and Television
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication, Other
Must be attending a community college or technical school.