This scholarship is for students in the upstate New York State area who plan to continue their education in the field of nursing. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least one semester of a nursing program and demonstrate financial need. This scholarship is not intended for the student with the highest GPA, but for an average student who works hard and is ambitious to excel in the nursing field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- Upstate New York
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
Must have completed at least one semester of a nursing program.