This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Portage Schools in Portage, Michigan: Central, Northern, and Community. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to pursue an automotive career on a full-time basis at a community college or a similarly accredited automotive school and must have completed at least two credits of Auto Technology & Auto Service or Auto Collision Repair Technology through Portage Schools.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operator and Instructor
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
High School: Is this you?
- Portage Central High School
- Portage Community High School
- Portage Northern High School
Must meet the requirements stated above.