This scholarship is for undergraduate students currently enrolled or intending to enroll in a college or university in the United States. To qualify, applicants must be pursuing a program of study in preparation for entering the profession in the general area of surveying, mapping, photogrammetry, or geospatial information and technology.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Engineering, Other
- Geographic Information Science and Cartography
- Geography, Other
- Geological/Geophysical Engineering
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Physical Sciences, Other
- Surveying Engineering
- Surveying Technology/Surveying