Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for graduates of Harbor Beach Community High School in Harbor Beach, Michigan. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a bachelor's degree program in accounting at an accredited college/university. Applicants must have maintained a 2.5 college GPA. High school seniors may apply for this scholarship in the spring, but will not be considered until college transcripts are received from the first semester of college (note that the submission deadline for seniors is April 13, 2012).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
High School: Is this you?
- Harbor Beach Community High School