This scholarship is or sophomores and juniors attending an accredited four-year college or university in the state of Kansas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA and major in engineering (chemical, mechanical, or electrical) or computer science. Applicants must have unmet financial need and complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biochemical Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Engineering Chemistry
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing
Must attend a college or university in the state of Kansas.