Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for accounting majors who are enrolled in a Kentucky college or university. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be at least sophomores at the time of application and have an overall 2.75 GPA and an accounting GPA of 3.0. Applicants must have completed Principles of Accounting, have completed or be enrolled in Intermediate Accounting, plan to sit for the CPA exam, and intend to stay and work/live in Kentucky upon graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Award Range:||$1,000 - $2,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a college or university in Kentucky.