This scholarship is for African Americans, Asians, Pacific Islanders, Hispanics, American Indians, and Alaska Natives who are current college graduate students. To qualify, applicants must be full-time students majoring in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing, or advertising; or they must minor in communications with a desire to pursue a career in public relations, marketing, or advertising. Applicants must have a minimum of two academic semesters left to complete their degree and have a minimum 3.2 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- Communication and Media Studies, Other
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Public Relations/Image Management
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander