These scholarships are for Louisiana residents who are enrolled in an accounting program in a Louisiana four-year college or university at the time the application is filed. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be at least fifth-semester (or equivalent) students by the fall of the academic year in which the applicaiton is filed; graduate or fifth-year students working towards the 150-hour requirement may also apply. Students in a doctoral program are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must demonstrate academic merit and achievement (GPA of 2.5 or higher).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services