This scholarship is for graduating seniors at Siuslaw High School in Florence, and Mapleton High School in Mapleton, Oregon. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must intend to pursue a career in the automotive field.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
High School: Is this you?
- Mapleton High School
- Siuslaw High School