Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship provides one year of support for doctoral and masters students interested in careers in the fields of corrosion control, treatment and distribution of domestic and industrial water supplies, aquatic chemistry, and/or environmental chemistry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a graduate (master's or doctoral) degree at an institution of higher education located in Canada, Guam, Puerto Rico, Mexico, or the United States.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$5,000 - $7,000|
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Aquatic Biology/Limnology
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Chemistry