This scholarship is for high school graduates and full-time college undergraduate students who are entering a field of study that serves, supports, or promotes the ground water industry. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Environmental Biology
- Environmental Science
- Environmental Studies
- Environmental Toxicology
- Geological and Earth Sciences/Geosciences, Other
- Geology/Earth Science, General
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Land Use Planning and Management/Development
- Microbiological Sciences and Immunology, Other
- Microbiology, General
- Natural Resource Economics
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Soil Microbiology
- Water Quality and Wastewater Treatment Management and Recycling Technology/Technician
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Environmental Chemistry