Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for women who are pursuing a career in the food, nutrition, wine, or hospitality area. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be currently attending a full-time academic program that results in a degree or certificate in a Chicago area school such as Le Cordon Bleu, French Pastry, Kendall College, Lexington College, Robert Morris University - Institute of Culinary Arts, The Illinois Institute of Art at Chicago, Washburne Culinary Institute, College of DuPage, or Triton College. Applicants must demonstrate financial need, academics (cumulative GPA, class participation, and strength of recommendation), and involvement in special events and community service.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$2,500 - $5,000|
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Airline Flight Attendant
- Baking and Pastry Arts/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Clinical Nutrition/Nutritionist
- Cooking and Related Culinary Arts, General
- Culinary Arts and Related Services, Other
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
- Food Preparation/Professional Cooking/Kitchen Assistant
- Food Science
- Food Science and Technology, Other
- Food Service, Waiter/Waitress, and Dining Room Management/Manager
- Food Technology and Processing
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Hospitality Administration/Management, General
- Hospitality Administration/Management, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- Hotel/Motel Administration/Management
- Human Nutrition
- Institutional Food Workers
- Meat Cutting/Meat Cutter
- Personal and Culinary Services, Other
- Resort Management
- Restaurant, Culinary, and Catering Management/Manager
- Restaurant/Food Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Management
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Tourism Promotion Operations
- Viticulture and Enology
- Culinary Science/Culinology
- Wine Steward/Sommelier
- Hotel, Motel, and Restaurant Management
Must attend a Chicago area school.