This scholarship is for women who are college sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a degree in civil engineering, chemical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, engineering technologies, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, manufacturing engineering, materials science/engineering, biological engineering, or software engineering. Applicants must be enrolled full-time, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, demonstrate financial need, and be US citizens. Underrepresented groups are preferred.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
- Biochemical Engineering
- Biological/Biosystems Engineering
- Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering Technology/Technician
- Chemical Engineering, Other
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, Other
- Computer and Information Sciences, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Computer Engineering Technology/Technician
- Computer Engineering, General
- Computer Engineering, Other
- Computer Graphics
- Computer Hardware Engineering
- Computer Hardware Technology/Technician
- Computer Programming, Other
- Computer Programming, Specific Applications
- Computer Programming, Vendor/Product Certification
- Computer Programming/Programmer, General
- Computer Science
- Computer Software and Media Applications, Other
- Computer Software Engineering
- Computer Software Technology/Technician
- Computer Support Specialist
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunications
- Computer Technology/Computer Systems Technology
- Computer/Information Technology Services Administration and Management, Other
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, General
- Data Entry/Microcomputer Applications, Other
- Data Modeling/Warehousing and Database Administration
- Data Processing and Data Processing Technology/Technician
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Engineering Technologies and Engineering-Related Fields, Other
- Engineering Technology, General
- Engineering-Related Technologies, Other
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Information Science/Studies
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Project Management
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Modeling, Virtual Environments and Simulation
- Network and System Administration/Administrator
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology
- System, Networking, and LAN/WAN Management/Manager
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Word Processing