This scholarship is for graduate students who are focusing on national security or intelligence studies and who are or have the intent of serving the US government. Applicants should be personnel serving in government agencies comprising the US Intelligence Community or their children or grandchildren. Non-AFIO members will be also be considered if that is the only aspect the applicant lacks. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, character, seriousness of academic commitment, and relevance of studies to national security interests and career ambitions. Applicants must be US citizens.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- International Relations and Affairs
- Special, Irregular and Counterterrorist Operations
- National Security Policy and Strategy, Other
- Intelligence, General
- Strategic Intelligence
- Signal/Geospatial Intelligence
- Intelligence, Command Control and Information Operations, Other
- Cyber/Computer Forensics and Counterterrorism
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysis
- Homeland Security
- Terrorism and Counterterrorism Operations
- Homeland Security, Other
- National Security Policy Studies
- International Relations and National Security Studies, Other
Must serve or have the intent of serving in the US Government.