This scholarship is for women in western Connecticut who are actively pursuing or would like to pursue an artistic career, with preference to artists in the visual arts of painting and design. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must live in the foundation's 21-town service area: Beacon Falls, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Cheshire, Goshen, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris, Naugatuck, New Milford, Oxford, Prospect, Roxbury, Southbury, Thomaston, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, and Woodbury, Connecticut.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Beacon Falls, Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Cheshire, Goshen, Litchfield, Middlebury, Morris, Naugatuck, New Milford, Oxford, Prospect, Roxbury, Southbury, Thomaston, Warren, Washington, Waterbury, Watertown, Wolcott, or Woodbury
College Major: Is this you?
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Digital Arts