Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This is a college scholarship for students who live in Lorain County, Ohio. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be majoring in any area of family and consumer science.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Development and Aging
- Apparel and Textile Manufacture
- Apparel and Textile Marketing Management
- Apparel and Textiles, General
- Apparel and Textiles, Other
- Business Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Development
- Consumer Economics
- Consumer Merchandising/Retailing Management
- Consumer Services and Advocacy
- Facilities Planning and Management
- Family and Community Services
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Business Services, Other
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences Communication
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences, General
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences, Other
- Family Resource Management Studies, General
- Family Systems
- Fashion and Fabric Consultant
- Foods, Nutrition, and Related Services, Other
- Foods, Nutrition, and Wellness Studies, General
- Foodservice Systems Administration/Management
- Home Furnishings and Equipment Installers
- Housing and Human Environments, General
- Housing and Human Environments, Other
- Human Development and Family Studies, General
- Human Development, Family Studies, and Related Services, Other
- Human Nutrition
- Textile Science
- Work and Family Studies