This scholarship is for students who maintain a permanent residence in one of the following counties in central Pennsylvania: Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, or York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a serious interest in classical music and display exceptional ability and/or creativity. Applicants must plan to attend an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning, apply for financial aid, and be US citizens. Applicants must include the FAFSA Student Aid Report in their application. Financial need will be a determining factor.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Adams, Cumberland, Dauphin, Franklin, Fulton, Juniata, Lancaster, Lebanon, Montour, Northumberland, Perry, Snyder, or York County
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
Must have a strong interest in classical music.