This scholarship is for Indiana public high school seniors who are ethnic minorities. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must endeavor to further their education in industrial arts, vocational education, or technical preparation at an accredited post-secondary institution. Scholarships are awarded based on academic achievement, leadership ability as expressed through co-curricular activities and community involvement, an essay, and recommendations.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Construction Trades
- Culinary and Personal Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Precision Production
- Science Technologies/Technicians
- Security and Protective Services
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander