Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors studying modern or classical languages who demonstrate interest in pursuing a teaching career. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 3.0 GPA. Preference is given to residents or natives of Stark County, Ohio.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education, Other
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- French Language Teacher Education
- German Language Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching French as a Second or Foreign Language
Must be approved to begin student teaching within the next 12 months.