This scholarship is for graduating seniors planning to major in modern or classical language education. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed at least three credits in modern or classical languages, demonstrated an interest in pursuing a teaching career, demonstrated professionalism as a future educator, and have a 3.0 GPA. Preference is given to residents or natives of Stark County, Ohio.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Stark County
College Major: Is this you?
- Bilingual and Multilingual Education
- Bilingual, Multilingual, and Multicultural Education, Other
- Foreign Language Teacher Education
- French Language Teacher Education
- German Language Teacher Education
- Latin Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
- Teaching French as a Second or Foreign Language