Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Oklahoma artists and the cultural preservation of Oklahoma art. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be incoming college juniors, seniors, or graduate students at an accredited college or university in Oklahoma. Applicants must be pursuing a degree in two- or three-dimensional fine arts (e.g., painting, sculpting, drawing, etc.). Applicants must submit a single two- or three-dimensional piece of art, preferably, but not limited to, oil, acrylic, ceramic, bronze, etc.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Design
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
Must be attending a college/university in Oklahoma.