This scholarship is for graduating seniors from public or private high schools in Erie County, Pennsylvania. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing post-secondary study in the field of art, architecture, or industrial art. To apply for this scholarship, applicants must submit up to six of the best samples of their work on a CD along with a completed application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Erie County
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Art History, Criticism and Conservation
- Art/Art Studies, General
- Arts Management
- Ceramic Arts and Ceramics
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Commercial and Advertising Art
- Commercial Photography
- Crafts/Craft Design, Folk Art and Artisanry
- Design and Applied Arts, Other
- Design and Visual Communications, General
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Fashion/Apparel Design
- Fiber, Textile and Weaving Arts
- Fine Arts and Art Studies, Other
- Fine/Studio Arts, General
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Architecture
- Interior Design
- Landscape Architecture
- Metal and Jewelry Arts
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Digital Arts