This scholarship is for African American women who are graduate or undergraduate level students enrolled in a degree program in counseling.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Clinical Pastoral Counseling/Patient Counseling
- Clinical, Counseling and Applied Psychology, Other
- College Student Counseling and Personnel Services
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Counseling Psychology
- Counselor Education/School Counseling and Guidance Services
- Genetic Counseling/Counselor
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- School Psychology
- Student Counseling and Personnel Services, Other
- Substance Abuse/Addiction Counseling
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American