Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for high school seniors in El Dorado County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and plan to pursue a career in the field of childhood education or child development. Applicants must enroll in a two- or four-year college or vocational school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- El Dorado County
College Major: Is this you?
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Development
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching