This scholarship is for high school seniors in El Dorado County, California. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and plan to pursue a career in the field of childhood education or child development. Applicants must enroll in a two- or four-year college or vocational school.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- El Dorado County
College Major: Is this you?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Residency Program
- Child Care and Support Services Management
- Child Care Provider/Assistant
- Child Development
- Clinical Child Psychology
- Developmental and Child Psychology
- Early Childhood Education and Teaching
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Elementary Education and Teaching
- Kindergarten/Preschool Education and Teaching