This scholarship is for students who are at least one-quarter American Indian and are enrolled members of a US tribe that is federally recognized, state-recognized, or terminated. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have high GPA and test scores and be enrolled in an accredited US college/university on a full-time basis. The six priority majors are math majors, engineering majors, science majors, business majors, education majors, and computer science majors.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
|Award Range:||$500 - $5,000|
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
Community Groups: Is this you?
- American Indian or Native Alaskan Tribe/Nation/Reservation