This scholarship is for MOAA Capital Area Chapter (based in Michigan) members and children, and grandchildren of chapter members. Also eligible are children of any Michigan military military service member who died or was disabled in the line of duty. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be graduating high school seniors, have a minimum 3.0 GPA, and provide acceptance to an institution of higher learning.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Employer: Is this you?
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy
Must meet the criteria listed above.