This scholarship is for college student members of the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA). Membership is free of charge and can be obtained online. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be Missouri residents and US citizens; recommended by an educator or school administrator; declared as an accounting major (or its equivalent); and enrolled in at least 12 course hours at a college or university in Missouri. Winners are selected based on a point system, rating their GPA, educator recommendation, and leadership potential (honors, awards, and activities).
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
If not already, must become a college student member of MSCPA.
Visit site for more details.