This scholarship is for members or children of members of the NSDAR, and those eligible for membership in the NSDAR. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted or enrolled as in an accredited school of nursing. The DAR Member Number must be on the application.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Community Groups: Is this you?
- National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR)