Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for Maine high school seniors who will graduate in the spring and enter a Maine college in the fall, and for graduates of Maine high schools in one of the four years preceding the current year who will enroll in a Maine college in the fall. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be ecology majors or economics majors focusing on the ecology and economics of Maine.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Ecology, Evolution, Systematics and Population Biology, Other
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- International Economics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics
- Agroecology and Sustainable Agriculture
Must attend a Maine college/university.