This scholarship is for students who are enrolled in a helicopter maintenance technician program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an FAA certified Part 147 or International Equivalent AMT training program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Airframe Mechanics and Aircraft Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Avionics Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Heavy/Industrial Equipment Maintenance Technologies, Other
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance Technology
Must be enrolled in a certified FAA Part 147 or International Equivalent AMT training program.