This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who will be enrolled in a four-year college or university seeking a bachelor's degree in manufacturing engineering, industrial engineering, or a closely related program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA and demonstrate evidence for a passion and a long-term commitment to manufacturing. First preference will be given to students enrolled at North Carolina State University-Raleigh, North Carolina. Second preference to students enrolled at a college or university in the state of North Carolina.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- North Carolina
College Major: Is this you?
- Engineering/Industrial Management
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Production Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Industrial Safety Technology/Technician
- Industrial Technology/Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering Technology/Technician
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Technology