Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for women who are working full- or part-time for the federal government as a secretary or administrative assistant. Applicants must be interested in studying for a degree or attending a continuing education or training course in an area related to technical writing, editing, graphical design, interface design, or web design.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Graphic Communications, General
- Graphic Communications, Other
- Graphic Design
- Professional, Technical, Business, and Scientific Writing
- Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources Design
- Web/Multimedia Management and Webmaster
- Technical and Scientific Communication
- Writing, General
Employer: Is this you?
- Federal/State/Local Government
Must be working as a secretary or administrative assistant.