These scholarships are for MTS student members. Scholarships will be awarded to college undergraduate and graduate students a four-year colleges, and students at two-year technical schools or community colleges. To qualify for these scholarships, applicants must be studying marine science, marine engineering, marine technology, or a related field. Graduating high school seniors are also eligible. Students attending college all over the world, not just the United States, are encouraged to apply.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Hydrology and Water Resources Science
- Marine Biology and Biological Oceanography
- Marine Maintenance/Fitter and Ship Repair Technology/Technician
- Marine Science/Merchant Marine Officer
- Marine Sciences
- Marine Transportation, Other
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering
- Ocean Engineering
- Oceanography, Chemical and Physical
- Operational Oceanography
- Undersea Warfare
- Water Resources Engineering
- Water, Wetlands, and Marine Resources Management
Community Groups: Is this you?
- Marine Technical Society (MTS)