This fellowship is for talented and committed teachers in elementary, middle, or high schools. To qualify, applicants must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university in the United States or a US territory, be enrolled in a health education program, and be able to demonstrate six completed credit hours in the program of study. Applicants will be evaluated on evidence of ability to link health needs of children to school health education, teaching experience, professional goals, potential to advance the practice of school health education, and caliber of documents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Behavioral Aspects of Health
- Community Health and Preventive Medicine
- Community Health Services/Liaison/Counseling
- Dental Public Health and Education
- Dental Public Health Residency Program
- Environmental Health
- Health and Wellness, General
- Health Professions and Related Clinical Sciences, Other
- Health Services Administration
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Health Teacher Education
- Holistic Health
- International Public Health/International Health
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Mental Health Counseling/Counselor
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Public Health and General Preventive Medicine Residency Program
- Public Health Education and Promotion
- Public Health Medicine
- Public Health, General
- Public Health, Other
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
Other Qualifications: Is this you?
- Certified Teacher