This scholarship is for graduating seniors residing in Hansford, Lipscomb, or Ochiltiree County, Texas. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must plan to major in music or religion at the college/university of their choice. Applicants must exhibit community service and leadership.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Hansford, Lipscomb, or Ochiltree County
College Major: Is this you?
- Bible/Biblical Studies
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Missions/Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Pastoral Counseling and Specialized Ministries, Other
- Pastoral Studies/Counseling
- Piano and Organ
- Pre-Theology/Pre-Ministerial Studies
- Rabbinical Studies
- Religious Education
- Religious/Sacred Music
- Talmudic Studies
- Theological and Ministerial Studies, Other
- Theology and Religious Vocations, Other
- Theology/Theological Studies
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Youth Ministry
- Urban Ministry
- Women's Ministry
- Lay Ministry