This scholarship is for students who are pursuing careers in the business side of the interactive entertainment industry. Possible career paths include (but are not limited to) executive leadership, law, marketing, public relations, and business development. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be full-time students who are currently attending a college or university in the United States (high school seniors are not eligible). They must also have a 3.3 GPA and plan to enter the game industry as a developer of interactive entertainment. Selection will be based on the contents of the application, as well as leadership, character, and financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Apparel and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Business and Personal/Financial Services Marketing Operations
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services, Other
- General Merchandising, Sales, and Related Marketing Operations, Other
- Hospitality and Recreation Marketing Operations
- International Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing, Other
- Marketing/Marketing Management, General
- Pre-Law Studies
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication, Other
- Sales, Distribution, and Marketing Operations, General
- Special Products Marketing Operations
- Specialized Merchandising, Sales, and Marketing Operations, Other
- Tourism and Travel Services Marketing Operations
- Vehicle and Vehicle Parts and Accessories Marketing Operations
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
Must be pursuing a career in the interactive entertainment industry.