This scholarship is for graduates of a high school in Washington County, Ohio who are pursuing education in the fields of science, technical, engineering, or math. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and be pursuing an Associate's degree, vocational training, or adult education courses.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Washington County
Area Of Study: Is this you?
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Communications Technologies/Technicians and Support Services
- Engineering Technologies/Technicians
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians
- Physical Sciences
- Science Technologies/Technicians
Must be pursuing an Associate's degree, vocational training, or adult education.