This scholarship is for residents of the Heartland Foundation service region, which includes the following counties: in Missouri - Andrew, Atchison, Buchanan, Caldwell, Carroll, Clay, Clinton, Daviess, DeKalb, Gentry, Grundy, Harrison, Holt, Livingston, Mercer, Nodaway, Platte, Ray, and Worth; in Iowa - Decatur, Fremont, Page, Ringgold, and Taylor; in Kansas - Atchison, Brown, Doniphan, and Nemaha; and in Nebraska - Nemaha and Richardson. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled for a minimum of 12 hours of study for a regular semester or equivalent full-time status in an accredited nursing or surgical services program. Applicants must maintain a reasonably good grade point average, meet acceptable academic standards of the institution where they're enrolled, indicate prior and/or current service to humanity or health care, and demonstrate financial need.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Heartland Foundation Service Area
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopedics (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Colon and Rectal Surgery Residency Program
- Critical Care Nursing
- Critical Care Surgery
- Dental/Oral Surgery Specialty
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- General Surgery Residency Program
- Hand Surgery
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Neurological Surgery Residency Program
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Oral/Maxillof acial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine Residency Program
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Pediatric Surgery Residency Program
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Plastic Surgery Residency Program
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Surgical Technology/Technologist
- Thoracic Surgery Residency Program
- Vascular Surgery Residency Program
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Congenital Cardiac Surgery Residency Program
- Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck Residency Program
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery - 24 Residency Program
- Podiatric Medicine and Surgery - 36 Residency Program