This scholarship is for women who are college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, or seniors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be pursuing a bachelor's degree in engineering. Preference is given to those majoring in architectural or environmental engineering. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and be enrolled full-time.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Gender: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural Drafting and Architectural CAD/CADD
- Architectural Engineering
- Architectural Engineering Technology/Technician
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Marine Engineering