This scholarship is for residents of the Spokane area, Inland Northwest (Washington and Idaho). To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be one of two types of students: a student enrolled in a four-year college pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in accounting, finance, economics or an equivalent designated post-baccalaureate Certificate of Accounting, and has completed a minimum of 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours with a declared major; or a student enrolled in a formal two-year accounting program through a community, junior, or trade school, who has also completed the first year of the accounting program.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
- Other postgraduate-level study
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Spokane Area, Inland Northwest
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Agricultural Economics
- Applied Economics
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Business/Managerial Economics
- Consumer Economics
- Development Economics and International Development
- Econometrics and Quantitative Economics
- Economics, General
- Economics, Other
- Family and Consumer Economics and Related Services, Other
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
- International Economics
- Natural Resource Economics
- Pharmacoeconomics/Pharmaceutical Economics