This scholarship is for recent high school graduates and individuals who are retraining for a career change. Applicants may be of any age. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be entering or currently enrolled at an automotive program at one of the colleges noted in the application. Other colleges may qualify if they meet specified requirements. Applicants must attend an an accredited institution that will grant a degree and includes a co-op component. Applicants may be living or working out-of-state, as along as co-op work is with a new car dealership or deal group based in Massachusetts.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
|Renewable:||This scholarship is renewable|
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Autobody/Collision and Repair Technology/Technician
- Automobile/Automotive Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Automotive Engineering Technology/Technician
- Diesel Mechanics Technology/Technician
- Engine Machinist
- Ground Transportation, Other
- Mechanic and Repair Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanics and Repairers, General
- Medium/Heavy Vehicle and Truck Technology/Technician
- Small Engine Mechanics and Repair Technology/Technician
- Transportation and Materials Moving, Other
- Truck and Bus Driver/Commercial Vehicle Operation
- Vehicle Emissions Inspection and Maintenance Technology/Technician
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, Other
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Technologies, General
- High Performance and Custom Engine Technician/Mechanic
- Recreation Vehicle (RV) Service Technician
Must attend a program at a qualifying college.