This scholarship is for legal residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have been accepted to a Master's degree program in accounting or its equivalent at a Massachusetts college or university. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need and intend to seek a position or continue working or teaching in accounting-related areas in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts following the conferment of the Master's degree.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- Master's-level study
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Accounting and Business/Management
- Accounting and Computer Science
- Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Related Services, Other
- Accounting Technology/Technician and Bookkeeping
- Banking and Financial Support Services
- Finance and Financial Management Services, Other
- Finance, General
- Financial Planning and Services
Must attend a Massachusetts college or university.