This scholarship is for members of TMS. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be college sophomores or juniors enrolled full-time in a metallurgical engineering, materials science and engineering, or minerals processing/extraction program, with an emphasis on manufacturing from product design to production, integrating process control technology into manufacturing, and basic and applied research into key materials technologies that impact manufacturing processes. Up to $500 is available for each recipient's travel expenses.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
College Major: Is this you?
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Technology/Technician
- Materials Engineering
- Materials Science
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Metallurgical Technology/Technician
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Materials Sciences, Other
Community Groups: Is this you?
- The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society (TMS)