This scholarship is for graduating seniors from Harlan Community High School in Harlan, Iowa. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in a four-year degree program pursuing either a vocal and/or instrumental music degree or an undesignated degree. Applicants must demonstrate in writing the reason for applying for this scholarship and how it will help them achieve their goals. The criteria for this scholarship requires a successful academic career, extracurricular activities, and a demonstrated community service spirit of volunteerism.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
College Major: Is this you?
- Jazz/Jazz Studies
- Music History, Literature, and Theory
- Music Management and Merchandising
- Music Pedagogy
- Music Performance, General
- Music Teacher Education
- Music Theory and Composition
- Music, General
- Music, Other
- Musicology and Ethnomusicology
- Piano and Organ
- Violin, Viola, Guitar and Other Stringed Instruments
- Visual and Performing Arts, General
- Visual and Performing Arts, Other
- Voice and Opera
- Musical Theatre
- Music Technology
- Brass Instruments
- Woodwind Instruments
- Percussion Instruments
High School: Is this you?
- Harlan Comm Flexible Education Center
- Harlan Community High School