This scholarship is for medical assistant majors who are currently enrolled and have completed a minimum of one quarter or semester in an undergraduate medical assisting program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabilitation Engineering
- Chiropractic Assistant/Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dietitian Assistant
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Optometric Technician/Assistant
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant