Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for medical assistant majors who are currently enrolled and have completed a minimum of one quarter or semester in an undergraduate medical assisting program. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Anesthesiologist Assistant
- Assistive/Augmentative Technology and Rehabiliation Engineering
- Chiropractic Assistant/Technician
- Clinical/Medical Laboratory Assistant
- Dental Assisting/Assistant
- Dietitian Assistant
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical Office Assistant/Specialist
- Medical Office Computer Specialist/Assistant
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Optometric Technician/Assistant
- Pathology/Pathologist Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physician Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Veterinary/Animal Health Technology/Technician and Veterinary Assistant