This scholarship is for residents of the Metropolitan Kansas City area who are pursuing an undergraduate degree in nursing or other allied health careers such as occupational therapy, or physical therapy. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have completed all requirements as prescribed by the institution to become a sophomore or beyond and maintained a GPA of 3.0. This scholarship is awarded based on applicants' developed skills and abilities through extracurricular/community/work activities and ability to demonstrate good communication skills. Financial need may be considered.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Greater Kansas City area
College Major: Is this you?
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Allied Health and Medical Assisting Services, Other
- Allied Health Diagnostic, Intervention, and Treatment Professions, Other
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner
- Health Services/Allied Health/Health Sciences, General
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training (LPN, LVN, Cert
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Medical/Health Management and Clinical Assistant/Specialist
- Mental and Social Health Services and Allied Professions, Other
- Nurse Anesthetist
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational and Environmental Health Nursing
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Pre-Occupational Therapy Studies
- Pre-Physical Therapy Studies
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Practice
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing, Other
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other