This scholarship is for minority students who are studying to become health sciences information professionals. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be library science majors attending ALA-accredited library schools.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Library Assistant/Technician
- Library Science, Other
- Library Science/Librarianship
- Library Science and Administration, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander