Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for minority students who are studying to become health sciences information professionals. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be library science majors attending ALA-accredited library schools.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College senior
- Master's-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Health Information/Medical Records Administration/Administrator
- Health Information/Medical Records Technology/Technician
- Library Assistant/Technician
- Library Science, Other
- Library Science/Librarianship
- Library Science and Administration, Other
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan
- Asian or Pacific Islander